UTDRO Alumni Award
UTDRO has one of the largest radiation residency, fellowship and physics residency training programs, as well as a BSc MRS Program that attracts some of the finest trainees. Many of our graduates have gone on to have distinguished careers, thereby affecting change, innovation and impact nationally and internationally. We would like to acknowledge the achievements of our alumni through a UTDRO Alumni Award.
The UTDRO Alumni Award is designed to recognize excellence in professional creativity, education, research or global health following graduation from our training programs.
- Graduate of UTDRO training programs (radiation oncology residency, fellowship, physics residency, radiation therapy, MSc in radiation therapy);
- Non-UTDRO faculty;
- Within 15 years of graduation from our training program;
- Excellence in the field of radiation medicine including education, research, creative professional activities or global health. Excellence in all fields is not necessary;
- Proven contribution to the UTDRO community;
- There are no limits on the number of times an individual can be nominated, but he or she can only receive the award once.
- Nomination will be solicited from the UTDRO faculty, trainees, as well as from the UTDRO alumni community. Joint submissions are welcomed.
- The final selection will be made by the UTDRO Vice-Chairs Committee. The Awards Committee will also consider nominations received from the UTDRO community for the Faculty of Medicine Dean’s Alumni Awards.
The award recipient will be announced each year at the ASTRO alumni event.
Nomination submissions for the 2021 UTDRO Alumni Award are now open, please complete the 2021 UTDRO Alumni Award nomination form