Target Insight: Conference Speakers
Engage in this inter-professional learning experience where leaders in the field will discuss the creative disruption that Big Data and Machine Learning will bring to our practice and the health care system. Innovators and investigators active in the field will describe a vision of the future of radiation oncology and what it means for us now. Drawing from real-life experiences, the opportunities, challenges, strategies, and how you can be part of the process to shape this future will be exposed.
Learn more from our international renowned speakers crossing disciplines and industries:
- Dr. Amanda Caissie, Assistant Professor & Research Director, Dalhousie University
- Dr. Timothy C.Y. Chan, Canada Research Chair in Novel Optimization and Analytics in Health; Professor, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering; Director, Centre for Healthcare Engineering & Director, Centre for Analytics and AI Engineering
- Dr. Benjamin Haibe-Kains, Scientist, Princess Margaret with a focus in Bioinformatics and Computational Genomics
- Dr. Brian Hodges, Executive VP Education & Chief Medical Officer, UHN
- Dr. Charles Mayo, Michigan Medicine, with a current focus on health care informatics
- Dr. J. Ross Mitchell, Moffitt’s Artificial Intelligence Officer and a Senior Member of the research faculty in the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Tomi Poutanen, Chief AI Officer, computer engineer and an entrepreneur focused on AI
- Dr. Frank Rudzicz, Director of AI, Surgical Safety Technologies Inc and Associate Scientist, International Centre for Surgical Safety, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, St Michael’s Hospital
- Dr. Martin Yaffe, Professor, Departments of Medical Imaging and Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto; Senior Scientist, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Including University of Toronto's Department of Radiation Oncology Faculty Members. Stay tuned!