Target Insight: Abstract Submission
The Target Insight 2020 welcomes abstract submission in the areas of data science/big data/machine learning/artiﬁcial intelligence to address a problem in the ﬁeld of radiation medicine. Completed projects, works in progress and well-designed proposals are welcome. We encourage submission from trainees, radiation therapists, physicists, oncologists and data scientists. Projects with outcome measures designed to evaluate the impact on patient outcomes are strongly encouraged.
The submission should include the following (maximum 500 words):
The top abstracts will be invited to present their work at a rapid ﬁre session during the conference.
Scoring criteria for abstracts submitted will be based on the following criteria:
- The abstract is designed to address the use of data science in radiation medicine practice
- The study objective(s)/hypothesis is/are clearly stated
- The methods/statistical considerations/results are designed to answer the stated objectives
- The study includes outcome measures to describe the potential impact on patient
- The study results will have a strong impact in radiation medicine practice
Abstract Submission Opens: Monday, December 2, 2019
Abstract Submission Closes: Friday, February 21, 2020 at midnight
Please submit your applications at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/targetinsight2020