- Correlative study of ultrasound-based spectroscopy and elastography imaging with whole-mount histopathology in men with prostate cancer
- Conventional Frequency Spectroscopic Ultrasound Imaging as a Personalized Measure of Treatment Response to External-beam Radiotherapy.
- Stereotactic radiotherapy for oligometastases: A phase 1 feasibility study
- RTOG 0924 Androgen deprivation therapy and high dose radiotherapy with or without whole-pelvic radiotherapy in unfavorable intermediate or favorable high risk prostate cancer: a phase III randomized trial.
- Radiosensitization with bevacizumab for stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for colorectal liver metastases.
- Pilot Study of Focal Salvage HDR Prostate Brachytherapy
Hans Chung MD, FRCPC
Odette Cancer Centre - Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
2075 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON, M4N 3M5
Please contact Faculty Member for more information
BSc, University of Toronto
MD, University of Toronto
FRCPC, Radiation Oncology
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto
Staff Radiation Oncologist, Sunnybrook Odette Cancer Centre
prostate cancer, Prostate brachytherapy, Gastrointestinal cancer