Target Insight 2020 Innovation Award
The Target Insight 2020 Innovation Award recognizes individuals/teams whose work in the areas of data science/big data/machine learning/artificial intelligence has resulted in a change in the practice of radiation oncology with an impact on patient outcomes. The scope of innovation could include but not confined to methodology, data federation, governance, implementation, and/or ethical issues.
With a maximum of 1000 words, describe the innovation including the following:
- What was the objective of the innovation?
- What was the key challenge you need to address behind this innovation?
- What were the strategies used to address the challenge?
- What is the impact of the innovation?
- In what way has your innovation improved patient outcomes?
Supporting documents (where available)
- Provide URL for any online resources associated with this entry
- Provide any publication associated with this entry
Top award winners will be invited to present their work and honoured at the Toronto conference 2020.
Scoring criteria for Innovation Award
- The innovation objective(s)/hypothesis clearly stated
- The innovation addressed an important problem
- The innovation is expected to have a major impact in the practice of radiation medicine
- There is an implementation plan for the innovation or it has been adopted into clinical practice
- The impact in the practice of radiation medicine has been described
Innovation Award Submission Opens: Monday, December 2, 2019
Innovation Award Submission Closes: Friday, January 31, 2020
Please submit your application at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/targetinsight2020