RTi3 Student Session
Student Session & Networking Package: On Friday, May 29, 2020
Join us at the RTi3 - Student Session on Friday, May 29, 2020, starting at 2:00 p.m. EST for $75 at the Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto-Harbourfront.
Includes the following:
- Interprofessional Keynote Speaker Dr. David Palma, author of “Taking Charge of Cancer: What You Need to Know to Get the Best Treatment”
- Student Session:
- What are managers seeking in a new graduate hire?
- Getting involved, staying involved, and how to get recognized for it
- Getting involved in research – now and later
- Social – networking opportunity
For an additional $50 (total $125), come for the entire day on Friday, May 29, 2020. Attend the morning session to hear from Elizabeth Knowles, former Radiation Therapist now the Elekta Product Manager for Real-Time Adaptive Treatment. Please note that lunch is included.
For the best deal – register for the "Student Registration - Early Bird" by Tuesday, March 31, 2020, for the two day conference, for $175!
Register here for RTi3 2020.