RTi3 is Canada's premier annual meeting for the Radiation Therapy community. RTi3 is committed to advancing the science and practice of Radiation Therapy, showcasing the latest research and clinical innovations.
RTi3 2019 will be held on May 31 to June 1 in Toronto.
Abstract submissions are now open and wil close on January 17, 2019.
The early-bird registration rate is now open and will close on April 24, 2019.
If you would like to stay informed about this conference, please sign up here.
- Keynote Speakers
- Call for Abstracts
- Location and Accomodation
- RTi3 Social Event
- Past Programs
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice
- To gain new knowledge and understanding on: the innovative application of radiotherapy technology, factors influencing clinical outcomes, quality improvement in radiotherapy, and patient and supportive care
- To inform practice knowledge and clinical skills through lectures and workshops on current and new practice models and strategies
- To discuss challenges and opportunities related to advanced practice initiatives, career specialization and development, and education and research endeavors
An application will be made to the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board in January for the accreditation of continuing education credits.
Planning Team for RTi3 2019
- Laura D'Alimonte, Co-Chair (Odette)
- Michael Velec, Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Brian Liszewski, Past Co-Chair (Odette)
- Kieng Tan, Past Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Merrylee McGuffin, Member (Odette)
- Darby Erler, Member (Odette)
- Grace Lee, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Nathaniel So, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Gulaid Mohamoud, Member (Southlake)
- Ruvette Coelho, Member (Durham)
- Martin Chai , Member (Michener/UHN)
- Raj Ravi, Member (CVH)
- Monica Van Larkin, Member (CVH)
- Tara Rosewall, Member (UTDRO Radiation Therapy Faculty)
- Ewa Szumacher, Member (UTDRO Co-Director Faculty Development and CEPD)
- Evan Donohue, Member (UTDRO Business Manager)
- Bayani Macute, Member (UTDRO Event Coordinator)
- Tara Maher, Member (UTDRO Communication Officer)
- Lisa Di Prospero, Guest (JMIRS)
- Ankur Sharma, Guest (Michener Student @ PM)
- Nawroz Fatima, Guest (Michener Student @ CVH)
- Prisheela Yogendran,Guest (Michener Student @ Odette)