RTi3 is Canada's premier annual meeting for the Radiation Therapy community. RTi3 is committed to advancing the science and practice of Radiation Therapy, showcasing the latest research and clinical innovations.
Save the date! RTi3 2018 will be held on March 2-3, 2018 in Toronto.
Registration will open in September 2017.
If you would like to stay informed about this conference, please sign up here.
- Keynote Speakers
- Call for Abstracts
- Location and Accomodation
- RTi3 Social Event
- Past Programs
- To disseminate the latest evidence in radiation therapy to inform and stimulate clinical practice
- To provide learning opportunities for practitioners to update their clinical knowledge
- To facilitate networking and communication and the development of professional communities of practice
- To gain new knowledge and understanding on: the innovative application of radiotherapy technology, factors influencing clinical outcomes, quality improvement in radiotherapy, and patient and supportive care
- To inform practice knowledge and clinical skills through lectures and workshops on current and new practice models and strategies
- To discuss challenges and opportunities related to advanced practice initiatives, career specialization and development, and education and research endeavors
An application will be made to the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board in January for the accreditation of continuing education credits.
Planning Team for RTi3 2018
- Brian Liszewski, Co-Chair (Odette Cancer Centre)
- Michael Velec, Co-Chair (Princess Margaret Cancer Centre)
- Kieng Tan, Past Co-Chair (Princess Margaret)
- Lisa Di Prospero, Past Co-Chair (Odette)
- Laura D'Alimonte, Member (Odette)
- Merrylee McGuffin, Member (Odette)
- Grace Lee, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Rachel Zhou, Member (Princess Margaret)
- Jen Thompson, Member (CVH)
- Lauren Yesovitch, Member (RVH)
- Ken Le, Member (Southlake)
- Pauline Warden, Member (Durham)
- Renate Bradley, Member (Michener/UHN)
- Tara Rosewall, Member (UTDRO Radiation Therapy Faculty)
- Ewa Szumacher, Member (UTDRO Co-Director Faculty Development and CEPD)
- Alena Wasney, Member (UTDRO Business Manager)
- Alena Wasney (interim support), Member (UTDRO Event Coordinator)
- Sarah Khan, Member (UTDRO Communication Officer