Evening Journal Club
UTDRO encompasses an academic community of 6 Cancer Centers in Southern Ontario (Princess Margaret, Odette, Southlake, Royal Victoria, Oshawa and Credit Valley). Therefore, it is fundamental to provide a forum to exchange clinical, research and educational knowledge. The UTDRO Evening Journal Club (EJC) will help establish collaborative teams with members from different cancer centers to advance scholarly mandates.
- To develop knowledge exchange on clinical, research and educational topics within UTDRO.
- To promote opportunities for collaboration within UTDRO
- To provide the participants with a global overview on the selected theme for the event
- To showcase UTDRO innovations in the topic theme
- To strengthen our academic community within UTDRO through social interactions
Co-Chairs: Eric Leung, Jennifer Croke
This event is proudly brought to you by our sponsors: